1) Fast & Easy Payments
Remove the hassle and extra cost of buying money orders, writing checks, driving in to drop off payments at the store and/or calls to your bank.
2) ‘Skip-A-Payment’ Pass
Wouldn’t it be nice to skip a car payment when you really need to? Sign up for Autopay Rewards and you can! CarHop Autopay Rewards are our way of saying ‘thank you’ to customers who pay us with Autopay or PayCheck Direct. Just make 6 months of on-time payments via autopay and you skip one payment**, when you choose, no questions asked. You can use it as soon as you earn it or save it for a rainy day!
*Program benefits may be subject to change without notice.
**See complete program rules below.
Yes! I want my Autopay Rewards!
Call 800-414-2622 or click here to sign up online.
**Autopay Reward Program Rules
All program rules are subject to change, without notice.
• “Qualifying payments” include
o UAC and CarHop initiated Autopay/ACH payments
o Paycheck Direct payments (ACH payments direct from your employer/paycheck to UAC and CarHop)
o Western Union recurring credit or debit payments
• Customers with Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Semi-Monthly pay frequencies can skip one full payment. Customers with Monthly Frequencies can skip 50% of one full payment.
• A “Banking Day” is any day that the US Federal Reserve is open
• “On-time” payments are payments made on or before the scheduled due date. When the scheduled due date is not a Banking Day, a payment posted on the next Banking Day will be considered “on-time.”
• Any Autopay or BillPay payment returned for non-sufficient funds (“NSF”) will be considered “on-time” provided the NSF is repaid within two Banking Days of the scheduled due date.
• The “Payments are never re-run automatically” Reward applies to Qualifying Payments that were returned for non-sufficient funds. Future scheduled autopay payments will continue to be presented unless the Reward Member requests that they be stopped.
©2017 UAC and CarHop